Tom Ford Runway Beauty Spring 2015
I’m obsessed with the beauty look Charlotte Tilbury created for Tom Ford’s Spring 2015 runway show. What’s not to love? It’s edgy without being overdone. When I heard that Tilbury’s description of the look was “expensive and cool”, I couldn’t help but wonder exactly HOW expensive a look this cool would be.
I decided to break down exactly how much it would be to get ALL the products used for the Tom Ford runway beauty look.
- Tom Ford Intensive Infusion Ultra-Rich Moisturizer $230
- Tom Ford Concealing Pen $52
- Tom Ford Cream Eyeshadow $42 (available spring 2015)
- Tom Ford Eye Defining Pencil 02, Onyx $36
- Tom Ford Beauty Extreme Mascara, Raven $44
- Tom Ford Brow Sculptor, Taupe $44
- Tom Ford Lip Color, Vanilla Suede $50
GRAND TOTAL: $498 US
What do you guys think? Is it worth it…do you still want it? Can this look be achieved with dupes? I say YES to all of the above. Now, who wants to buy it for me?